It’s week three of my series The Wednesday Pants (TWP). OK I know it’s early but this week I have dinner after work with my cousin, his lovely wife and The Co-Conspirator at Jamie’s Italian, so I won’t be home until late and I thought it would be better get this up nice and early. Today I needed an outfit that can take me from the office, through post work drinks and on to dinner effortlessly. Sadly not one single one of my on-line purchases from the last two weeks has arrived yet (D’Oh!) so I’m running low on inspo and had to break the cardi ban but what’s a girl to do? Read on to find out what I came up with …
This week I wore …
- TWP – Nuff said
- Banana Republic Navy Sleeveless Top – Purchased in June this year in Hawaii with The Co-Conspirator from their petites range. Clearly just a polite way of saying short 🙂 First time wearing this as we haven’t really had the weather to go sleeveless before now …
- SES Fashions Cardigan
- H&M Grey Coat – Not pictured with outfit sorry (grabbed it at the last minute when I realised how chilly it is this morning!) but I will try and upload a pic later 🙂
- Nine West Martina Burgandy Pumps – Bought these sometime this year, can’t remember exactly when. The photo does not do them justice – clearly I am going to have to work on my photography skills and might need to call in assistance from my cousin Colin Nixon Photography. They are the most beautiful shimmery burgundy colour. I really couldn’t decide whether to wear these or a similar style in Navy. Let the bag be the hero or matchy matchy? What would you have done?
- Coach Burgandy Bag – Purchased in Hawaii with Mr SFH about 3ish years ago I’m guessing. Almost a perfect colour match for the pumps. I was unsure about this one in the store but Mr SFH liked it so I went for it. Clearly he has an eye 🙂
- David Lawrence Navy BeltGucci Watch – My everyday wear so you will no doubt see this one a few times unless I start amassing watches which is unlikely.
- Return To Tiffany Heart Bracelet – From the New York store with Mr SFH. This is the second one of these I have owned but Mr SFH lost the first one at Kek Lok Si in Penang, Malaysia when I took it off to get a henna tattoo. He put it in his pocket and it was never to be see seen again. Someone obviously found it but did not ‘Return to Tiffany’ 🙁
- Silver Ring
- Silver Baku Earrings – Bought with The Reality Checker in the QVB about 2 months ago. I really like them but they get a little heavy after wearing them for a while.
- Scent of the Day -Chanel Coco Mademoiselle